The protection of your data is important. As a result, and in order to comply with all of our legal obligations to provide information and clarification, we will inform you below about how we process your data and what rights you have with regard to data processing. This information on data processing informs you about data processing in the context of visiting this website.
II. SUBJECT MATTER AND DEFINITIONS
The subject of data protection is personal data. To ensure that this and all terms and definitions are consistent, here is what the GDPR and also we understand by these terms:
- “personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter “data subject”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
- “Processing” means any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, filing, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
- “File system” means any structured collection of personal data accessible according to specified criteria, whether such collection is maintained on a centralized, decentralized, or functional or geographic basis;
- “controller’ means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its designation may be provided for by Union or Member State law
- “third party” means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body, other than the data subject, the controller, the processor and the persons authorized to process the personal data under the direct responsibility of the controller or the processor;
- “Consent” of the data subject means any freely given specific, informed and unambiguous indication of his or her wishes in the form of a statement or other unambiguous affirmative act by which the data subject signifies his or her agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her;
- “Enterprise” means a natural and legal person engaged in an economic activity, regardless of its legal form, including partnerships or associations regularly engaged in an economic activity.
III. DATA PROCESSING: SCOPE AND PURPOSE
1. GENERAL USE
In the case of merely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Data volume transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
We process this data automatically when the website is called up and you cannot object to this collection and storage of the server log data, as this data is absolutely necessary for the smooth operation of the website, Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 f) GDPR. Without this provision, you will not be able to use our website. This data is not used to enable conclusions to be drawn about your identity; the IP address is always shortened by the last block, i.e. by one to three digits. This data is not stored together with other personal data of the user, if any. These log files are stored by us for up to six months, but no later than after the end of their purpose, in order to ensure the technical operation and functionality of the website and to enable us to perform an anonymous evaluation.
2. USE FOR PURCHASE
If you would like to order in our webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data, which we need for the processing of your order. Mandatory information necessary for the processing of contracts is marked separately, other information is voluntary. We process the data you provide to process your order. For this purpose, we may pass on your payment data to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR.
The (purchase) contract will be saved and sent to the customer in text form (e.g. e-mail, fax or letter) after conclusion of the contract together with these GTC and customer information. The Werbegemeinschaft Lago Konstanz GbR does not make the text of the contract accessible beyond this.
We may also process the data you provide to inform you about other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you emails with technical information.
We are obliged by commercial and tax law to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, we restrict processing after two years, i.e. your data is only used to comply with legal obligations.
To prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, especially financial data, the ordering process is encrypted using TLS technology.
In addition to the previously mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which the entity that sets the cookie (in this case by us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
- This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (for this b)
– Persistent cookies (for this purpose c)
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified duration, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the features of this website.
4. DATA PROCESSING FOR ORDER PROCESSING
In order to process your order, we work together with the following service provider(s), who support us in whole or in part in the execution of concluded contracts. Certain personal data is transferred to these service providers in accordance with the following information. The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery as part of the contract processing, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We pass on your payment data to the commissioned credit institution within the framework of payment processing, insofar as this is necessary for payment processing. If payment service providers are used, we explicitly inform about this below. If you pay by credit card via PayPal or by direct debit via PayPal, we will pass on your payment data to PayPal (Europe) S.a.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter “PayPal”) as part of the payment processing.
5. GOOGLE GENERAL NOTES
We use YouTube plugins. However, before videos are played and thus an activation of these plugins takes place, we ask separately for your consent.
When you visit one of our pages equipped with a YouTube plugin and agree to watch it, a connection to YouTube’s servers is established. This tells the Youtube server which of our pages you have visited. If you are logged into your YouTube account, you enable YouTube to assign your surfing behavior directly to your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account. You can also opt-out at https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated perform.
YouTube is used in the interest of an appealing presentation of our online offers. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
7. GOOGLE FONTS
We use google fonts, which are fonts provided by google. Through the certification according to the EU-US Privacy Shield
Google guarantees that the data protection requirements of the EU are also complied with when processing data in the USA. To enable the display of certain fonts on our website, a connection to the Google server in the USA may be established when our website is accessed. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in the optimization and economic operation of our website. At
you can see in detail what is stored and processed by Google when using the fonts.
8. CONTACT FORM
If you send us inquiries via the contact form, the information you provide in the inquiry form, including the contact data you enter there, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the inquiry and in case of follow-up questions. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of your request.
If you would like to receive the newsletter offered on the website, we require an e-mail address from you as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the e-mail address provided and that you agree to receive the newsletter. Further data will only be collected with your express consent. We use the data exclusively for sending the requested information and do not pass them on to third parties. For sending the newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure, i.e. we will only send you a newsletter by e-mail if you have previously expressly confirmed that you want us to activate the newsletter service. We will then send you aNotification email and ask you to confirm that you would like to receive our newsletter by clicking on a link contained in this email. By completing this separate double opt-in procedure, you have given your consent to receive the newsletter. You can revoke your consent to the storage of the data, the e-mail address and their use for sending the newsletter at any time, for example via the “unsubscribe” link in the newsletter or by sending an e-mail to us.
10. DATA SECURITY
This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as requests that you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the browser address bar changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser bar.
If SSL encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) can have security gaps. Complete protection of the data against access by third parties is not possible.
Data is not transferred to third countries.
In principle, we store your data only as long as this is necessary for the fulfillment of the respective purpose. In the event of a revocation or objection, we will no longer process your personal data unless its further processing is permitted under the relevant legal provisions or even required by law or otherwise.
11. DISCLOSURE OF DATA
We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You have provided us with your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this,
- the disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary to protect our legitimate interests, in particular the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims, and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that for the transfer according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c DSGVO a legal obligation exists, as well as
- this is legally permissible and in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
The data generated with etracker is processed and stored by etracker on behalf of the provider of this website exclusively in Germany and is thus subject to the strict German and European data protection laws and standards. etracker has been independently audited and certified in this regard and awarded the ePrivacyseal data protection seal of approval.
The data processing is based on the legal provisions of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f (legitimate interest) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our concern in terms of the DSGVO (legitimate interest) is the optimization of our online offer and our web presence. Since the privacy of our visitors is important to us, data that may allow a reference to an individual person, such as the IP address, login or device identifiers, are anonymized or pseudonymized as soon as possible. No other use, combination with other data or disclosure to third parties will take place.
You may object to the aforementioned data processing at any time. The objection has no adverse consequences.
You can find more information about data protection at etracker here.
IV. DATA PROTECTION OF MINORS
This website is intended for persons who are at least 18 years old. We do not wish to collect personal data from persons under the age of 18. Persons under the age of 18 should therefore not submit any personal data on or via this website. If such a person submits personal data via this website, we will delete this data and will not process it further once we become aware of the minor.
V. AFFECTED RIGHTS
RIGHT OF INFORMATION
You have the right to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details.
RIGHT OF RECTIFICATION
In accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, you have the right to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us.
RIGHT TO ERASURE (RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN)
In accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
RIGHT TO RESTRICT PROCESSING
You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer need the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO.
RIGHT TO PORTABILITY
In accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, you have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller.
RIGHT OF REVOCATION IN THE EVENT OF CONSENT
You have the right according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue dlago data processing based on this consent in the future. If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal, an e-mail to the person(s) responsible is sufficient.
RIGHT OF APPEAL
You have the right to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office for this purpose.
RIGHT OF OBJECTION
If your personal data is collected on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which will be implemented by us without specifying a particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right to object, an e-mail to the person(s) responsible is sufficient.
The Regulation on Online Dispute Resolution in Consumer Matters (Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013; so-called ODR Regulation: EU platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution) applies to the out-of-court resolution of disputes concerning contractual obligations arising from online sales contracts and online service contracts between an EU consumer and an EU business:
The responsible provider is Werbegemeinschaft Lago Konstanz GbR – represented by the chairperson of the management Katharina Müller and the deputy managing director Peter Herrmann jointly. You can contact them at:
78462 Constance | Baden-Württemberg
Phone: +49 (0)7531 691 336 – 0
Fax: +49 (0)7531 691 336 -99
or by simply coming to visit us.
VII. OBJECTION ADVERTISING EMAILS
The use of contact data published within the scope of the imprint obligation for the transmission of not expressly requested advertising and information materials is hereby contradicted. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.
VIII. UPDATE AND AMENDMENT OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
+49 7531 691 336-17
The LAGO Shopping-Center in Constance at Lake Constance
A truly unique mix
Fashion, lifestyle and enjoyment in more than 70 shops, cafés and restaurants: That is the LAGO shopping center. Located in the middle of Constance, surrounded by the flair of Lake Constance, it offers you an extraordinary overall experience. Everything you need to have a good time is here: shopping, leisure, entertainment, dining and services.
And LAGO offers even more than that: the colorful life of the trendy store world, relaxing little time-outs over coffee or a meal, and the casual generosity of the lake – a combination you won’t find anywhere else. Enjoy them with all your senses.